Welcome to Envision Management Consultants.
Established in 1996, Envision is a vibrant and results-focused consultancy practice. Our team comes from a wide range of industries and combines industry experience and consultancy practice to deliver a service to our clients that consistently achieves our clients’ goals.
Our team are all members of industry associations/bodies including:
- Marketing Institute of Ireland
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Institute of Administration Management
Envision works with growing companies and exporting companies all over Ireland and the UK. These companies do business:
- On a cross border basis within the island of Ireland
- Between the UK and Ireland
- Internationally – in all of the major trading regions of the world
a. Established markets – Europe, North America, Scandinavia, Austral-Asia;
b. Emerging markets – South America, Middle & Far East.
Envision alongside their clients aim to develop:
- Export strategies
- Marketing Strategies
- Sales Strategies
- Export market entry
- Sales channel development
- Procurement/bid support
- Export market research
- Policy research
- Understanding export markets
- Channel partner development
- Customer experience
- Value Proposition Development
This work is delivered both through publicly funded programmes / initiatives, and directly for individual / private client companies.
Procurement Development Programmes
Envision is the current delivery agent of-
- InterTradeIreland’s Go-2-Tender Programme
- Antrim & Newtownabbey Borough Council, Mid & East Antrim Borough Council and Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council’s Bid2Win Programme
- Belfast City Council’s Procurement Programme
Envision has won a number of awards over the years including a Training Industry Award and Procurement Awards. Currently, Envision is the holder of the SME Procurement in Excellence Award.