The Go-2-Tender Programme
Are you a SME keen to get your share of the €12bn/ £10.6bn all-island
Public Procurement Market?
Then InterTradeIreland’s Go-2-Tender programme is for you!
Go-2-Tender, InterTradeIreland’s award winning tender training programme, aims to give SMEs the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts in their own jurisdiction and on a cross-border basis.
The programme consists of:
- One day of online, interactive training delivered by experienced bid specialists
- One-to-one, follow on mentoring – available to companies who can demonstrate a need
Please see below for a sample of the content covered during the webinar:
- Mapping the All Island Public Procurement Market
- Principles underpinning Public Procurement – making the public sector more accessible to smaller businesses
- Where to find specific tender opportunities – sourcing those tenders (above & below threshold) – the right tender portals
- Writing a winning bid / selling yourself throughout
- Bid/No-Bid scenarios to help you focus on what projects to pursue in the future
- Dealing with (relatively) new clauses including Environmental & Social Clauses
|Successful Tendering in the Public Sector Construction Market||10 December 2020||9.30am – 3.30pm|
|Targeting Public Supplies & Services Opportunities||21 January 2021||9.30am – 3.30pm|
|Targeting Public Supplies & Services Opportunities||16 February 2021||9.30am – 3.30pm|
|Targeting Public Supplies & Services Opportunities||16 March 2021||9.30am – 3.30pm|
|Targeting Public Supplies & Services Opportunities||31 March 2021||9.30am – 3.30pm|
In order to attend a webinar, we ask companies to complete the attached registration form: Go-2-Tender Workshop – Registration Form
Once registered, you will be sent instructions on how to join the webinar – it is very simple: you don’t need any specific technology – just a computer.
In light of the pandemic InterTradeIreland is offering the training webinar and follow on mentoring free of charge.
For further information please contact us here: