… with the Go-2-Tender Programme
Are you a SME keen to get your share of the £12bn/ €10.6bn all-island
Public Procurement Market
Then InterTradeIreland’s Go-2-Tender programme is for you!
Go-2-Tender, InterTradeIreland’s award winning tender training programme, aims to give SMEs the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts in their own jurisdiction and on a cross-border basis. The programme consists of 2 days’ training by experienced bid specialists with up to 2½ days of expert one-to-one mentoring available to each participating company.
Please see below for a sample of the content covered at the workshop:
- Understanding the public sector on an all island basis
- Mapping the sectors
- E-Tendering –
- The process of tendering online, where to source opportunities, common procurement vocabulary (CPV) codes etc.
- Portals include eTendersNI, eTenders.gov.ie, LA Quotes, TED etc.
- Partnerships, consortiums and collaborative working
- The bid/no bid decision – how do you decide? and what should your strategy be?
- How to write a good tender bid document
- How to understand the process – from reading the terms of reference, understanding and answering the questions, to submitting the bid and accompanying documents
- What the content should look like
- What structure, language and tone to use
- How to debrief and ask for feedback
- What do to next
Go-2-Tender provides excellent value for money! The initiative includes: 2 days of interactive training, electronic materials, catering and up to 2½ days of tailored mentoring.
For further information please download the brochure here.
|Location||Day 1||Day 2|
|Kilkenny||10th September||24th September|
|Belfast||10th October||24th October|
|Letterkenny||5th November||19th November|
|Dublin||27th November||11th December|
*Note- In order to avail of the one-to-one mentoring, a company representative must attend day 1 & day 2.
In order to attend, we ask companies to complete the attached application form: Go-2-Tender Workshop Application
For further information please contact us here: